You Are Reading

Design For Print & Web: Brand Guidelines

A large part of the brief that was specified in the original brief was to produce a set of brand guidelines which detail how to use the logo, I wanted to make mine as professional and realistic as possible. I decided to make my brand guidelines for OSP which is the on screen presentation, this is how the logo can be used, presented and format for use on the actual TV channel I decided to do this over creating brand guidelines for the logo for print purpose I felt the OSP was more relevant as I want to show how the TV channel will look on TV.

The elements that need to be included in the brand guidelines are:

  • Logo and logo variants
  • Logo do's and do not's
  • Logo spacing
  • Typefaces
  • Colour
  • On screen positioning
  • Image use
  • On screen titling

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved