Brief: L'artisan Parfumeur
Why have you chosen to work with each other?
- Wants to win
- Different in style and how we approach design
- "Tom keeps me under control"
- "Tom can leverage my creativity into something realistic"
- Good range of software skills including After Effects
- Good at conceptual thinking
- "Greta works the way I used to work at A Level and I want to get back to this"
- "She likes to work with a range of different media"
- "She has a crazy and creative personality"
What are your specific area of creative interest in the this brief?
- Presentation skills
- Thinking about graphic design through distribution
- Working with 3D media
- Software skills
- Quality of finishing
- Name thinking
- Type and grid
What specific design skills do you have to offer in relation to your chosen brief? How do you intend to use them?
- Photography - Final shots of our proposal
- Thinking in 3D - Packaging and bottle design
- After Effects + Video - Showing the final product in a digital format
- Screen printing - Potentially for creating packaging
- Laser cut - Creating nets for packaging and potentially the bottle design
- Foiling - Packaging Finishing
- Crafting - Production of the final piece
- Thinking in 3D - designing and manufacturing the packaging
- Sketching - Bottle and packaging ideas
- Type and grid - Packaging layout and presentation board layouts
- Software skills - Used throughout
- Vacuum forming - Packaging and bottle design
- Foiling - Packaging finishing
What specific non-design skills do you have to offer in relation to your chosen brief? How do you intend to use them?
- Communication skills - Used within crits
- Motivation and positivity - Get us both through the brief and get us through our lowest points
- Driven when given a specific task to get on with
- Cultural background and well travelled
- Time management
- Written communication skills
- Logical and structural thinking
- Saying no but not demotivating
What will your specific roles be in the collaboration in relation to your brief?
- Getting things done within practical work shops
- Time management and organisation
- Production quality
What will you individual responsilbites be in relation to your brief?
- Idea generation
- Digital production of design
- Presentation boards
What will your joint resposibilites be?
We agree to... Communicate with each other on a regular basis, dedication of time to this brief, generate ideas, make decision based on who has higher skills within the area of the decision, mee the deadline with a successful design
Signed by both me and Greta