You Are Reading

YCN Goji: Testing Packaging Ideas






I have decided to abandon the concept that the accessories will come packaging like meat in vacuum formed plastic as this wasn't very received within the concept crit as it was not appropriate to the fashion aspect of the brand although it was innovative to an extent which was initially why I decided to do that. The use of triangle and it's link with music and that linking with the brands ethos was well received so I have started to push that idea further and begin to test this idea digitally. However I think my initial concerns that the packaging is too complex and that it's distracting from the products itself are still very true. Furthermore I think the current colour scheme is also very masculine when the brand is essentially unisex. I think moving forward I need to develop a solid concept which can then be applied to the all of the packaging as well as the marketing campaign which is the other part of the brief. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved