You Are Reading

Design For Print & Web: What is 'Typical TV' Design?

I've hit a brick wall with my ISTD brief and stuck with the fact that the original brief says to stay away from 'typical' TV, yet the brief doesn't define what 'typical' design is. I have become stuck with this element of the brief as I feel like everything I'm doing has been done before. However Lorraine provided some insight into this, in that yes everything has been done before but it's about doing this in different ways and perhaps evoking new emotions in the target auidence. To to start to move forward with the brief I want to define and 'Typical' and what I don't want to do in this brief in hope this will enlighten me and provide some idea of what I do want to do with the brief.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved