You Are Reading

Proverbially Yours 2 / Typefaces

I felt that it was important to consider a range of typefaces to before choosing one as it allowed me to compare which typefaces worked and which didn't. Within my progress crit it was suggested that I use a sans-serif typeface such as 'Kozuka Pro' as it was clean, simple and minimalistic. However after experimenting with these range of typefaces I choose to use 'Soho Std' as although this is a serif typeface, it's fine and remains simple as the serifs are not intrusive to the typeface but more a continue of the existing line. I also felt this typeface reflected that of professional documentation and it was also clear and legible. Furthermore I felt aesthetically the typeface conveyed a medical atmosphere. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved